THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Sunday, December 16, 2007

updating in progress.

is not that i lazy to blog or what, i have no time. well seems to me, some of ue guys view my blog frequently. yesterdae, went to cut my hair, and YES ! i did what ue guys was saying about my style of my hair. and it HAPPEN ! some of ue guys said its nice, but well i didnt decide to reborn yet. wait until christmas. shawn pei me go yishun cut hair, i was late again. im sorry can ! ue guys know know my pattern de lo ! hahas. after that went straight to cine, waited for vevian. shes was late. 7plus then she reach, after that was BLOODY HUNGRY. went to kobayashi and eat. saw jasper and his friends. and saw keith. hes in my friendster friend, but we nvr talk to each other. then waited jeffery to come. shawn an ming and his friends went to cuppage to play pool. taught he wanted to call us back end up he go home. then slack awhile decide where to go. everyone saids the rush open at parklane gossip, yea me and jeffery taking bus go there. we reach hahas, actualy vevian and reena dont wanna go de. they wanted to go drink with friends. but end up all go gossip ! cool ! then saw timcus they all. ben was teaching me shuffle, he was the dance shuffle king hahas. well, the club plays techno rnb trance and others after 4 plus we went taking taxi to somerset bus stop to take nr 2. and im back home. and now i going sleep liaos, too tired. tmrw, going out with my erzi and nuer ! who want meet contact me. thx. tc everyone..