THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

UPDATE ? all ask me update lols. no picture can hor !

hahas, everyone ask me update siao ! i no time lehs. now starting work liao lahs. no time to slack too ! so wont be going to friendster and blog check bahs !

hmm, i will relink if i have time when i finish work thanks worhs !
ehs, the CAB christmas outing is on. we will meet de !

and to kitty and xiaonoob, promise me ue wont be out of CAB.
i got alot of things to tell at my blog, and pictures to upload.

yesterday when to attica, was very sian lo. alot of people cant go in. cause theres alot of fights ! omg ! can die like that, somemore underage party. i think i will choose to go to non underage party anymore. i will think twice alright !

hmm, soorie for my friendster friends. i have to said like that because its fair to others too. if i view ur profile, i never write comment ue also complain. den if ue view my profile, without comment i will also complain. then better is i delete ue from my friends list de lo.

nowadays, i not miaing from cine or town. is just if i got free time go down, i will go down. perphaps dont wanna see some phathetic peoples ! its lame to see ue, and ue want see me right ! hahas.

well, on the 20,21 and 29 theres an underage party at PLUSH ! anyone wanna get tix from me call me or sms me thanks ! my number is 82252314.

hehes. thanks for reading my blog. cause i know i type as fast as ue guys ! dont get jealous alright ! even, my friend said i write like reporter like that ! thank ue again ! for reading this blog. i wont promised ue i will update my blog. thanks !