THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Saturday, June 09, 2007

here i am at CINELEISURE. lv9.

HAHAHAHAHAS.

i g0t new things to SHARE.

wee....

dont ever walk from yishun to adlmirity.....
i did that bef0re...

so dont that b4....

hmm, LOVE ME OR HATE ME.

love me THEN THANK YOU !

HATE ME THEN FCUK UE !

hahahahas.....

now staying at adlmirity.... no longer woodlands...

so dont come find me .... at woodlands...

08-07-07 is my BDAE..
must remember hor !

CELEBRATING ON

07-07-07....


FCUK UE ! hahahas..

take care....

slacking at cineleisure....
with freeze-x...

can said so FRIENDSTER PEOPLE ALL DIE !
REALLY LO....

hmm, only me and freeze and some others ALIVE lo...

people at cine lv.9..
play counter strike... like to press the thing and said GO GO GO...

KOBEI KIA;S...

so IRRATATING LOR... cheebye !

hais stop here lahs...

my hand need to be paid then can write DOTS .... ALL THE WAY ....

WHAT THE HELL ! [ FREEZE-X FAVOURITE WORD ]
WHAT THE FCUK ! [ KITTY FAVOURITE WORD ]
DIAO [ BOYSTERZ FAVOURITE WORD ]

BYE BYE !