THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Saturday, April 21, 2007

`((HAIS.))

wadever lahs hor BABY kimo. kick wo.. accidently or want kick me.

hais... fuck ahh. all things. make me stress out.

by the way gonna mia 2 months.

just now went cine saw caizhuang. den go out with michelle. and alot of XIAO gina. hahas. around 15 lahs.. we go arcade play arcade... den saw xiaopearl with her friend.

they went see movie. den meet freeze-x, punch HK.

den slacked below until see SIANSATION people... all the friendster ppl.. too much to mention. ahahahahas.

by the way brent want tio me lai i just waiting de hor.

- DAMN DULAN -

den me and freeze x play comp .

going back soon.

going meet neko den go back HOME sleep well.

BETTER.

go1ng mia 2 months. BACK TO poon GUM.

wadever to all HATER. fuck off my life.
ahh !

dont jio me out. i just want TING TING by my side. AHH.

ting ting sms wo see this. ahh !

cry cry.

fuck off HATERS. ahh.

damn shit.

log off.

bye guys take care.

thanks for reading. take care.