THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Monday, October 02, 2006

~~! monday seems like a sunday.. rarr SIANsation.

taken from friendster MIA Hanshiro. xP.

[X] I know how to make a pot of coffee
[X] I can do my own laundry
[X] I can cook for myself
[X] I do my chores after being told once
[X] I always do my homework/work
[X] I actually enjoy intellectual
conversations
[X] I think politics are exciting
[ ] My parents & grandparents have better
things to say than my peers

total: 7

[ ] I show up for school/work every day
unless I'm sick
[ ] I always carry a pen/pencil in my
pocket/purse
[ ] I've never gotten a ticket
[ ] I watch talk shows and point out the
incredibility of it all
[X] I know what incredibility means
without looking it up
[ ] I drink black coffee

total: 1

[X] I know how to run the dish washer...
and/or do the dishes
[X] I can count in more than one language
[X] When I say I'm going to do something, I
do it.
[ ] I mow the lawn
[ ] I wash my car
[ ] I can make adults laugh..without being
stupid
[ ] I remember to water my plants
[X] I study when I have to
[ ] I pay attention at school/work
[ ] I remember to feed my pets.
[X] I'm generally organized
[X] I know the meaning of capital
punishment

total: 6

[X] I can spell experience without looking
it up
[X] I clean up my own messes
[ ] The first thing I do when I wake up is
get coffee
[X] I can go to the store with out getting
something I don't need
[X] I understand jokes the first time they
are said
[ ] I listen to my elders
[X] I understand the fact that the world
always screws someone over
[X] I can type fast, because I type every
day

total: 6

[X] My choice in clothing is acceptable in
an office or something like that
[X] I can watch politics and laugh
[ ] I have realized that the weather
forecast changes every hour
[X] I have realized that no one will take
you seriously unless you are over the age
of 25 and have a job
[ ] I can read a book and actually finish it
[X] People have said that I act older than
I am
[X] I can be sent on an errand and not get
sidetracked

total: 5

Count up your 'x's,
& post this as "I act like a _25_ years old."