THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Sunday, September 24, 2006

stories of my life, (friends) .

stories of my life, (friends) .

blog : suppose to be nice and clear, this is how its works. :D

recall all ur gans - family names :

- neko 0mei0
- michelle 0nuer0
- cai zhuang 0mei0
- jia yin 0mei0
- melyvn 0di0
- jess 0mei0
- kelly 0nuer0

this is all i can recall .
others maybe i forget about them.

recall all ur friends :

this question seems to be crazy . pass please.
i haf alot of friends which type you want ! idiot.

recall ur enemy :

yea, this is a good question. i haf enemy. i do want enemy to become my best friends.
- pharse = [ friends meant to be enemy ] .

from the above names, mention their characteristics :

1st : neko .
she cute. she short [so ?]. she chio.what else ? she gort gif me some attitude, since she said sorry its actually my fault. hais. she good in answering and her english DAMN power. she my GREATEST mei . i <3 her . anyone dares touch her . try

2nd : michelle . chiobu ! sometimes, we fight sometimes we dont. sometimes she cry, i must cherish her. i treat her as my good nuer . i am always close to her . i <3 her . anyone dares touch her . try .

3rd : cai zhuang . well really dont know her character. hehe. cause i never met her b4. after meeting then can write lahx. lols . pass . i <3 her. anyone dares touch her . try

4th : jia yin . she chio . tall . long legs . hahas my 5 years mei . lols. she and me being schooling for 4 years. hahas . i always like to go out with her . hahas . long story . pass ! . i <3 her . anyone dares touch her . try

5th : melyvn . no matter what i said as a kor, i always take care of ue. as one of my di, ue dont haf to scare to tell me anything. i try helping ue in. dont always said ue dont haf the words to said to the girls ue like. JUST TRY. try take picture with lips stucking out . try, dont just said [CANT] . g0rt anything happen just PRESS my phone.

6th : jess . really dont know this girl well too. pass. but i know she chio ! <3 her. anyone dares touch her . try.

7th : kelly . she always haf trouble, as her daddy me, would like to said she short its ok, she intend to use long pants but cant is all about TRY . must try dont always said dont want this lah or that. she always be my nuer. i always will l0ve ue ! . no matter what . this is all i can said, theres still more but i haf no time. i nid write for others. just start view my blog and ur name will shure appear alright .

categories ( friends ) :

DENNY . my friendster friend, well what i can said about him. since he keep kobei here kobei there . lols. hahas. this guy like to play billard, pool and clubbing . sometimes jio me, but i already said to him i dont know how to play.. can you understand . i usually give my temper to him, that time walking with the dead family.. saw him mahx. diao him act dao, cause i LOST MY $50 . that time fight because he pangsei me, i cant accept. lols. soorie abt all the boys home thingy i said to ue, im soory. its just out of my mind i said that . he l0ve techno songs. well chiongsterz too . everytime want to jio him go pak pool, he not free. everytime jio me i not free. hahas. then dont play . lols . last time you always gort problem, as ur friend meaning bro . ue always call me bro, lols. and somemore call me lao da . hahas . xiao di . ! opss =x . g0rt problem we can settle together. l0ls. he shuai mah.. all girls why dont want him, shure g0rt something de hor .lols. i see him he g0rt attitude problem sometimes ryte . dont denied. hahas. ehhs you know the word AJ worhx. lols. dont tell ppl . k . how he know my real name sia. rarr . see i so GOOD. send ue techno everytime. everytime msg this guy bo reply de. [ BO XIM ] . wahahahaha. [ if i did something wrong please forgive me woh. hahas . ]
we nid world peace. hahas .

gort problem call me. gort tai ji call me also . lols. haha. ue are always to be take care of ur self. friend . . . . . . .

Freeze X . :

hmm about this guy, har... this guy like gothic wahahaha.
everytime got depress.. and got stead problem haiyoh .. hahas.
i still diao lehhx.

den that time go out with him, what lah he everytime said you think you fierce. dots hor ! .
wahahahaha. then last time scared go cine, scared kana tio by girls. please lo she come i lai come le. she think she who AH LIAN sg de izzit . i still diao lo . hahas. dont scared lehx. im here to help, she touch you confirm i confront her, scared for what . l0ls . hais. then this week bo go out with me liao hor . hais, just make love wif ur stead well, den wont kana anything de. gif you so many comments dont want hear. suan lo. hahas. this guy like go cine play dota. dota siao . hahas.

well, others if i gort time i write. if you guys want ur name to write here, tell me i write for you guys nice and simply . wahahahahaa.