THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

monday. was a boring BUT.

hahas. monday was abit b0ring. but i and my brother when PLAZA SINGAPURA. taught wanna see movie. but dont know what show to see. so we went there play arcade. hahas. as usually. lohx. den we go carpark smoke. for awhile. den going to the toilet eehhss.. i saw xiao PING hahas. from far taught i know this guy, den closer closer he DIAO me lehx. walan nehx. i never do anything... hahas den jiu go toilet.. den after that go out le.

go wait for my bro, still inside. den after that go arcade play kof again. den xiao PING sms me, hahas.. he said he not diao me. he know me thats why see me until like that hahas.

he said he going to see movie the [ little man ] hahas. den after the show he will sms me where i am den he later going find me. hahas. his show finished 8.00 + .. bahx. if i not wrong. den go mac eat so hungry.... after that smoke .. we eat at the smoking area. hahas. den after smoke and eat. we go arcade. when seating down, xiaoping. beside me already... said go smoke lehx... ok den i said ok... den go carpark smoke hahas. we 2 so illegal age. lehx cant imagine lols... hahas.. den talk talk... and after smoke, go arcade back den ask him vs me kof hahas. of coz i win.. hahas. not pro lehx xiaoPING. ur iori so PRO. hahas. kk...

den awhile he see me play le... he jiu go home. hahas.

den me and my bro also go home lohx. nothing to do..... siansation.

hahas.. go home bathe den sleep le... hahas..