THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Thursday, August 17, 2006

l0ng time no p0st....

l0ng time no p0st....

sian. so depress can ? ! ccb ! i feeling like cutting myself again ! rarr ! all this stupid FRIENDS ! i dont wanna mention names ! siao cheebye ! buay pah !

depress with love too ! well that time i go bugis, i saw my enemy. i hate him ! toopid asshole.
well i act dao lohx. knn ! .. think funny. y0u think i g0nna talk to y0u, wait l0ng l0ng l0hx. liar liar piss on fire. BITCH ! i and my mei (jia yin) gai gai, hahas after her work. we saw alot of bags and shirt, we wanna buy after we get our paid. hehe. and i gonna treat my mei (NEKO). pizza hut, after i get my paid. i promise her. liao after this month i wont treat anyone. ferr those i promise last month i wanna treat y0u h0r. ur deal IS OFF. hais..

well, will continued. my j0urney 0f my life. ! feeling verii sian. actually. i make good friends. and i make good enemy too's HOR ! ccb ! ... take care everyone... dont just read tag me ! alright !